Blogroll

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Reckless Abandon





Love this outfit! This skull print top was kindly sent to me by Glamorous, and I'm so into the whole skull/floral thing recently, and this top is just such a feminine twist on that whole edgy trend that we've been seeing everywhere recently. I teamed it with a pair of blue skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins to show off the scooping effect of the top, and to try and create that causal but 'cool' look! I love Dorothy Perkins jeans and jeggings, they're so comfortable and definitely the 'skinniest' jeans I've tried in a long while.

Then, to dress the look up, I added these beautiful, colourful wedges from Daisy Street Shoes. I absolutely love them, they're so bold but comfortable at the same time, and I've just seen they're in the sale now too! 

As you can see above, I had a go at doing some photos outside. The one in the front of the wall was the only decent one I got! I don't know how some of you bloggers do it! The wind and lighting was just not working for me!!

28 comments:

  1. I totally love the top, it's just so pretty & unique!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tip is amazing, as are tho shoes! Oh how I wish I could wear heels!
    Also, Orange Circle do really nice floral/skull type tee's if you we're interested

    http://orangecircle.spreadshirt.co.uk/

    I wanted to get a few tee's from there when i get paid.

    Also, totally no idea how people photograph outside all the time, English weather hardly permits it and when it does it's so overcast and sad! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do like Orange Circle, just never seem to have the money to get a t-shirt from them haha!

      Delete
  3. the whole look is just great;)=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally was like "oooh you're outside!" as I scrolled through this post, haha. It can be such a trial taking them outside but I find the lighting inside harder to manage!
    Loooove that skull top, it's so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous on you! The jeans look like they fit perfectly aswell, definitely going to have a look round! x
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! Yeah, they're great I really recommend!

      Delete
  6. I love the top! The shoes are fab but too brave for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top is gorjuss!! Adore the shoes too, your makeup looks really natural and pretty today, not that it isn't everyday!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forever adoring your hair! Lovely outfit! The shoes are gorgeous!x



    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes are amazing, the outfits lovely! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your shoes so much! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. girly, those shoes are amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh look at these beautiful shoes.. i love the colours!x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh this top is gorgeous- this outfit is so me! I love a loose fitted top, jeans and wedges: foolproof!

    Would love you to check out my blog if you have a moment- need to get more people reading it really haha! :) Love your blog!

    www.sw-fashion.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit and the shoes are gorgeous! Looking beautiful as usual! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those wedges have just stolen my heart xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit. I love those wedges! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Those wedges are gorgeous. I love your sketch portrait was it done by Malia?

    Michelle's Treasure Chest
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never been a fan of any skull prints but this is actually the first one I've ever liked! It's so cute!
    Love your style :)
    N xoxo
    http://breathebeautyfitness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this look on you! And i'm so jealous of your hair - how stunning is it?? Thanks for sending me your link, have followed your blog.
    Check mine out if you get a chance.
    Claire xx

    http://prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete